Year 6 pupils of Kelly College Preparatory School visited Morwellham Quay as part of their study of the Victorian period in history.
They were able to learn about the differing living conditions and jobs for the miners and the assayer.
Discovering the process for assessing the quality of the ore was fascinating.
They enjoyed both dressing up as well off Victorian children and as poorer children: as such, they loved smashing rocks with hammers.
- Under 9 Cricket v Truro (Away) – 16th May
- Year 2 Assembly
- Music success at Kelly Prep
- Year Five visit Torrington 1946
- Year Three Science Fieldwork
- Kelly Prep Triumph at Inter-School Science Quiz
- U9 Cricket v Exeter Cathedral School – 2nd May 2013
- Year 6 Public Speaking
- Kelly Prep pupils win parts in ‘Annie’
- Isaac and Tom represent West Devon